Nowadays technological innovation and solutions are enhancing every sector to work efficiently. Similarly, the healthcare sector also gains huge benefits with these technological advancements that help in providing the best health management solutions together with remote services. In digital health, PCNOK represents the best assistance to support frequently ill as well as old-age people in the fields of healthcare and rehabilitation. After the COVID-19 pandemic; the restrictions of movement, social-distancing, and sedentary lifestyle-related pathologies give rise to the need for online healthcare solutions to remotely monitor the health-related concerns.
To provide you best assistance in healthcare facilities remotely, Patient Care Network of Oklahoma is a one-stop solution for you. Let’s discuss more about Patient Care Network of Oklahoma in this article.
What is Patient Care Network (PCNOK)?
The PCNOK is the alignment of 19 community healthcare centers of Oklahoma which was founded in 2014 in the United States with the motive to provide the best and advanced healthcare facilities to all the patients through innovative healthcare processes with improved team collaboration.
The PCNOK, a clinically integrated network is always working to bring health care reform, such as unique ideas and innovations, healthier individuals, and high-quality treatment. Aside from this, the PCNOK organization encourages various sorts of mutual contracting interests, such as the purchasing of members’ interests.
There are 25 employees working with the Patient Care Network of Oklahoma and all of them are working hard to provide the best healthcare services to everyone. The PCNOK collaborates with other organizations to provide the best treatment to each patient and to obtain the organization’s data. Aside from this, they also collaborate with other groups to improve health care services.
Patient Care Network of Oklahoma has over 500 customers ranging from small businesses to government agencies. Patient Care Network of Oklahoma believes that increasing the value of healthcare is critical for the betterment of any society.
From prenatal through geriatric care, the Patient Care Network aspires to be involved in every stage of life. To enhance health care services, PCNOK has three key missions:
- Enhanced Healthcare through innovative ideas
- Ensure better health for people
- Deliver smarter spending options
Patient Care Network of Oklahoma’s principal objective, in simpler terms, is to offer patients with convenient access to high-quality healthcare at a low cost for the benefit of society. To accomplish these tasks, they offer mutual contracting interests. It also concentrates on clinics, physicians, and hospitals.
Major Focus of PCNOK
PCNOK is the company that creates the investigation program, Mediation, and data on care coordination. PCNOK follows and completes the numerous model types for the foundation of the basic association and contains several award types.
You’ll be surprised to know that PCNOK’s total income is less than $5,000,000, which is significantly less than the market average.
Access for Everyone
Patients with private protection, self-care, Medicaid, or Medicare are all recognized by PCNOK members. Furthermore, as part of the 200 percent impoverishment, they provide discounts to patients who pay with cash. Once the patient’s employment and situation have been confirmed, anyone can obtain this offer.
Innovations and Solutions
Every PCNOK member works as a team to produce additional new advances in the care delivery business, which includes mental health, health coaches, telemedicine, and care teams, among other areas. They work to improve many aspects of healthcare.
Wide Range of Prevention and Primary Care
PCNOK has provided comprehensive medical care and preventative range administration to 63 urban and rural locations. They also receive a lot of mental health offerings in the fields of eyesight, dentistry, and mental health.
PCNOK assist people from 77 countries. Furthermore, the Oklahoma network assists people from several other regions. They ensure that as many people as possible are included in their care model. PCNOK has had a significant impact on a variety of people.
PCNOK is looking for different ways to support everyone through its network by combining healthcare social determinants with local energy and intervention ideas.
Major Benefit of PCNOK
- From the comfort of their own home, the network ensures that each patient receives the finest possible treatment. The network keeps track of the patients, monitors them, and intervenes as necessary.
- It allows healthcare workers to be more creative and monitor more patients from the hospital’s operation center.
- Patients’ family and carers can rely on the network’s daily monitoring, which ensures that health experts are aware of what is happening with them and can intervene promptly if necessary.
- PCNOK helps in reducing the gap between patients and doctors. It helps to reduce the demand for emergency rooms and the load that the area bears.
Other Facts about PCNOK
- PCNOK’s major industries include hospitals, physicians, and clinics with having total revenue of $1.1 million.
- The market share and the growth of PCNOK’s revenue is very low in comparison to other organizations.
- It has only 25 employees with a very slow growth rate.
PCNOK Member Organizations
- Family Medical Center of Oklahoma Inc.
- Community Health Connection Inc.
- Panhandle Health and Counseling Center.
- Community Health Centers Inc.
- Caring Hands Healthcare Centers Inc.
- Shortgrass Community Health Center Inc.
- Northeast Oklahoma Community Health Center.
- Health centers of Arkansas Verdigris Valley
- Family Health Center East Central Oklahoma.
- Pushmataha Family Medical Center, Inc.
- Stigler Wellness and Health Center, Inc.
- Great Salt Plains Health Center.
- Kiamichi Family Medical Center Inc.
- Morton Comprehensive Health Services Inc.
- Lawton Community Health Center.
After reading the entire article, most probably you know everything about the PCNOK organization. PCNOK is a network dedicated to improving Oklahoma’s healthcare through creative and digital techniques. They want to give patients the greatest medical care possible, whether at home or in hospitals or clinics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What’s the total revenue of PCNOK?
A.Around $1.1 million
Q.How many employees are working with PCNOK?
A.At present only 25 employees are working with PCNOK
Q.What are the primary industries benefited by PCNOK?
A.Hospitals, Physicians, and Clinics
Q.Where is headquarter of PCNOK?
A.PCNOK is headquartered in the United States. The complete address of headquarter is; 3000 N Grand Blvd, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73107, United States.
Q.Who is the Executive Director of PCNOK?