Diwali is the most renowned festival of our nation. The best thing about Diwali is that it is versatile and it is celebrated all across India. Our nation is the beacon of almost all festivals. In abroad countries, we are also famous for our culture and traditions. Even foreigners used to join us for the celebration of our festival. Diwali is also known as Diwali which we get after elaborating it as ‘Dip’ stands for Diya and lights, ‘wali’ as occupies, means the festival which occupies Diya and light is known as Dipawali.
There is a reason why we celebrated Diwali every year, that on this beautiful day, the great Hindu God Lord Ram was in action. He killed the most terrifying demon king Ravan who had kidnapped Rama’s wife Goddess Sita. Ravana kept Sita in his kingdom so that he could fulfill his desires. But at the right time, Rama invaded his kingdom and destroyed his destiny. When he retreated to his residence, then the civilians of Ayodhya started celebrating and igniting Diya in happiness. Since that day, it has become the sacred ritual that we started celebrating Diwali.
So we are here to learn more about Diwali. We are going to talk about those ten things or you can say activities that can be done on the day of Diwali. We will divide them into two parts. The first one will be all about internal activities, whereas the second will be external. But before going over, I need you, people, to check out our online store which is good for Diwali and other occasions. We have a premium availability of gifts for different kinds of occasions. So check and get Diwali gifts online using our web page. So now without taking much more time, let’s get started;
So here are some in house activity that can be done on the day of Diwali=
- Diwali is also a day of celebration and decoration. We can easily furnish old things into new on this day.
- As it is a festival of decoration and lighting, don’t forget to make a nice and pretty rangoli on this day. It can be done by anyone either a man or a woman. Without Rangoli, Diwali is incomplete. You can search for many designs for that and make something nice.
- On this day, there are two prime Hindu Gods worshipped, one is the lord of intellectual and wise Lord Ganesh and another one is the Goddess of wealth, Goddess Laxmi. Praise them on this day and fulfil your desires. They are the prime god for Diwali.
- Make special sweets and another dish on this beautiful day. Get some special Diwali sweets delivered to you by using our web store, which is avoiding every kind of trouble and it is all under your budget. Do click on the link and redirect to us and make this Diwali cheerful.
- Only a few people know that on the day of Diwali, there is also unique worship that used to be held. In this worship, people used to pray their books and by doing so they believe that it will increase their knowledge and other things before anything.
Now let’s jump over some external activities for Diwali=
- Hence, we know that bursting crackers on the day of Diwali has always been a bad idea. But nobody follows it. That’s why there is a tip, don’t use any kind of firework inside your home. Always use them outside.
- Don’t forget to go out to some religious places like a temple and other gatherings to take the benefits and see the charm of Diwali. It is also very good to see that on the day of Diwali. Praising the lord should be our prime priority for this day.
- Also, don’t forget to walk on your roof at midnight. It is an annual event where at midnight, the sky can be seen full of brightening stars. Go on the rooftop and give your eye bliss by gazing at them. Don’t forget to get Diwali special Gifts from our web page.
- You can also meet any neighbor on this day or someone special with whom you want to wish and make someone feel special. Going out in traditional wear is always a good idea so don’t forget to scatter your charm and beauty by going outside on Diwali.
- It is very essential to keep a distance from the fireworks. Because these are the materials that can hurt us very badly. Also, make your child or any younger one in your home aware to not go near any firecracker and stay apart from light strings and Diya too.
So these were some ideas and activities that can be applied on the day of Diwali. I hope you have an enthusiast after reading it. Don’t forget to check out our online web store for more. Thanks for staying with us.